Senior Manager/ Director of Recruiting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, coach, and grow a high performing talent acquisition team to deliver results across the entire organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
- Create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and aggressive outreach efforts.
- Create and implement recruiting processes to enhance the candidate experience while improving our recruiting KPIs with excellent recruiting processes and capabilities
- Collaborate to hypothesis what changes can be implemented to increase ROI while building the methods to get the data to put plans in motion
- Identify the cause of issues and utilize problem solving techniques no matter how complex, design, and quickly implement a solution
- Create and build new programs around diversity, college outreach, technology, and other areas of interest to ensure Opcity remains on the cutting edge today, and tomorrow.
- Lead efforts to continue Opcity's outstanding track record on diversity hiring and improving the quality of our hires
- Extend offers and utilize closing strategies with hiring managers to guarantee a successful on boarding experience for new employees
What We Like to See- Measures of Successes:
- What We Like To See - Measures of Success
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading and growing a high-performing recruiting team
- 10+ years of proven success creating and implementing a full-cycle technical recruiting experience within a rapidly growing technology organization or agency
- Past experience developing multiple programs for talent acquisition including internships, college recruiting, outbound recruiting, referral programs, community and industry outreach to name a few.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
- Communication Proficiency
- Consistent Follow-up
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Organizational skills
- Decision making skills
- Hunger to Succeed
No relocation is approved or will be provided for this position. The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.