Senior Payroll and HR Administrator
Vista Equity Partners is seeking to hire a senior payroll professional to manage all efforts related to payroll, benefits administration, audits and HRIS system management. As part of the HR team, this role will play an integral role in supporting the business and providing best in class service to our employees and business partners. The successful candidate will be able to manage multiple work streams and projects at one time, flex as needed for additional requests, while maintaining a consistent approach to reporting and metrics. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add immediate value to a growing and dynamic company.
This role is based in Austin, TX and is for an immediate start.
- Manage all payroll functions, benefits reporting and compliance for Vista Equity Partners and Vista Consulting Group
- Perform all ad hoc reporting requests for internal clients, Portfolio Companies and vendors
- Manage all payroll and data audits, including annual 401k audit
- Act as in-house expert on all HRIS systems and functions and manage implementation of future systems
- Participate in large HR projects throughout the year, including but not limited to Firm Compensation, Annual Reviews, and Open Enrollment
- Participate in large Finance projects throughout the year, including but not limited to Annual Budget process, audits, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5 years' proven experience payroll, HRIS and company analytics
- Must have experience across multiple states and regulatory environments; experience across multiple countries preferred
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with ADP; experience with Workday also welcome
- Ability to show discretion and poise in all situations; able to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Must be able to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and committed to following through on projects
- Possesses a sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Occasional after hours work is required
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.