Senior Product Recruiter
Adia brings together employers and flexible workers in the hospitality, events, warehousing and retail sectors through a simple and easy to use platform. We leverage technology and AI to eliminate inefficiencies in the world of work. Founded in 2016, we have short company history but has since expanded across Switzerland, UK, Germany and now the US.
Your challenge should you choose to accept:
As Adia’s Senior Product Recruiter we are looking for a focused, seasoned and detail oriented pro to expand the product team in Austin, Texas and Europe, alongside the Chief Product Officer.
You’ll own the full recruiting lifecycle, from scoping to writing job descriptions, headhunting, screening and sending out offers. You approach every vacancy as an exciting challenge and won’t stop until you’ve gone the distance to find highly talented people. You use different assessment methods to evaluate candidates’ skills and understand the importance of cultural fit.
The ideal candidate is passionate about connecting people to the right role, effortlessly multi-tasks and is relentless in the pursuit for success. Adia is a fast-paced organization so it’s important you can keep up, knowing full well that what you do is critical to our growth.
Search, source and assess candidates for specialist product roles, team lead positions as well as entry level posts to be based in Austin and parts of Europe
- Create outreach and recruitment marketing strategies (both traditional and off-the-wall approaches) to reach diverse talent pools
- Establish the recruiting funnel and selection criteria, organize interviews or assessment days and own the feedback process for candidates and hiring managers
- As a senior internal business partner, provide the C-level team with advice and interpretation when it comes to applicable rules, regulations and best practices in recruitment as well as consultation on compensation and retention
- Represent and be a brand advocate for Adia by delivering an amazing candidate experience and championing our employment value proposition
- In a crunch, evaluate and manage external recruitment partners to support the overall recruiting strategy
- At least 5 years of technical/product recruiting experience, ideally on agency-side
- Highly developed sourcing skills, with social recruiting and exceptional networking capabilities
- Be technology savvy, if not a HR tech nerd
- Ability to deeply understand role requirements, simplify and then effectively design targeted but scalable recruiting strategies
- Able to manage senior stakeholders and drive quick decisions during the selection process
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, any other languages is a plus!
- Unafraid to zig when everyone zags and resilient in the face of unread emails, unanswered phone calls and rejected offers
- Most importantly, get things done
- fast growth, vibrant culture with a high degree of autonomy
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
A career at Adia is not built with age, it's carved out of passion, joy and commitment. We have the culture, scale and opportunities for you to thrive but only YOU can determine the impact that you make.