Finding the right people to represent our mission to save lives and prevent loss is at the heart of our company and its success. AlertMedia is seeking an experienced, passionate, sourcing-focused recruiter who will help us find top talent while creating a positive candidate experience and representing the AlertMedia brand well. The right candidate will have experience hiring for a variety of roles at a fast-growing company with a strong focus on sales recruitment. This person will have the ability to manage full-cycle recruiting and will be able to speak to hiring non-transactional sellers in a competitive market (startup preferred).
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information about AlertMedia, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop a continuous, robust pipeline with a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, internet searches, and research
- Own entirety of interview process from prospect to interview to close, maintaining all of your own scheduling and onsite candidate management
- Proactively research specific industries and roles to understand the talent landscape in order to inform your sourcing strategies
- Drive submission of and proactively manage employee referrals
- Understand how to approach both passive and inbound candidates at all skill levels to develop strong closing strategies based on matching fit and motivation
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with hiring managers within the organization while staying up to date and educated on their roles
- Continuously track recruiting metrics using ATS and Excel in order to effectively manage candidate pipeline
- Have a sense of urgency when responding to and scheduling candidates in order to move the best talent through the interview process quickly in a competitive market
- Act as a positive brand ambassador for AlertMedia, taking ownership as the first representation of our brand to prospective hires
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job listings as well as post and manage job ads for each opening
- Present, research, and execute unique programs to attract top talent through hiring events, recruitment marketing, networking events, sponsorships, etc.
- Assist Director, Talent in executing company-wide award, culture and philanthropy programs to support employee engagement and retention
- At least 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-growing tech company across a variety of roles (fast-scaling startup experience preferred)
- Experience hiring for non-transactional sales is a MUST
- Heavy sourcing experience is an absolute must with the ability to articulate past sourcing strategies and methods
- Ability to speak confidently about past successes and hire metrics
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple requisitions at a time with the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong negotiation skills and sales skills with ability to manage close of candidates
- Proactivity, timeliness in response, organization and effective communication skills are a must
- Experience with an ATS and other recruiting related tools/platforms such as Glassdoor, Linkedin, etc.
- Absolute commitment to and passion for candidate experience and employer brand
- Goal and results oriented with a "get things done", “roll up your sleeves” approach
- Be a really great team mate who has a “we are all in this together” mentality
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.