Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Amherst is seeking a Sr. Recruiter to partner with hiring managers in the Shared Services (HR, Finance, and Legal) and Banking organizations. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and believes in the impact a great recruiter can have on a business's success. In your past experiences, you worked to improve the hiring experience for the candidates and hiring managers, including communicating status, scheduling on-site interviews and delivering feedback in a timely basis. Sourcing comes naturally for you when it comes to identifying top talent; whether in the Amherst ATS system, LinkedIn, Employee Referrals, industry associations/events or networking within the community.
- Independently executes full-cycle recruitment solutions while working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, candidate profile and skill matching requirements.
- Assist with the developing & communicating a recruitment strategy for new roles
- Conducts telephone pre-screening interviews and reference checks; schedules on-site interviews with candidates and selection officials; prepares and coordinates as necessary.
- Manages open requisitions including candidate pipeline management, requisition candidate and expense tracking.
- Provides “Red Carpet” service to all candidates ensuring they receive the necessary information as they navigate our selection process.
- Participate in branding the company as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace.
- Works closely with selected candidates to complete post-offer activities such as employment verification's and on-boarding paperwork.
- Maintain applicant-tracking data and provide monthly/quarterly/annual ad-hoc reports as requested
- Builds recruiting resources by conducting research, cold calling passive talent, networking for referrals and using social media, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to identify viable candidates;
- Works closely with hiring managers in the development of interviewing techniques to identify suitable candidates.
- Develops and prepares job vacancy announcements, drafts and places online advertisements.
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
What you’ll need to have
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting and/or agency experience is required in the area of shared service or banking is required
- Able to demonstrate sourcing experience via LinkedIn, Facebook, Boolean, etc.
- Multi-state recruiting experience is preferred
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent time management, prioritization and listening skills
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- Solid experience with an applicant tracking system like Newton, Breezy, Taleo, Greenhouse or similar
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes
Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately held corporation and is located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a beautifully renovated modern work space with the latest technologies.