What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a Senior Recruiter with a successful track record of hiring great talent within high-growth technology environments. Senior recruiters are part of the People team and work directly with Hiring Managers to source and attract the best and brightest talent.
What you'll do:
- Drive and manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate identification to hire
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to identify top talent
- Manage job postings, requisitions, and job descriptions for client groups
- Proactively source candidates for open requirements and future hiring needs
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Coordinate the interview process to ensure efficiency and professionalism
- Educate interviewers on job requirements and expectations and prompt follow-up with candidates
- Build meaningful, collaborative relationships with hiring managers, finance, and HRBPs
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Educate hiring managers and candidates on TrendKite’s compensation philosophy
- Build and develop the TrendKite brand within the community
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition, including sourcing and full-cycle recruiting for early stage technology companies
- Experience recruiting a variety of roles especially SaaS sales in a highly competitive market
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to win the respect of managers, and the ability to adopt a consultative approach to talent acquisition
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Experience of managing multiple priorities and working with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Previous experience of using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.