Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract)
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract) is responsible for providing support to the US recruiting team. Potential to convert to full time in 6 months. The role includes all stages of the recruitment and selection lifecycle; working with managers to open hiring requests, working with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greeting candidates, and ensuring paperwork is in order for offers.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for all recruiting record keeping, creating and maintaining recruiting spreadsheets, and manages the applicant tracking system software, Workday.
- Develop first class candidate experience during the recruitment process
- Organize interviews, book interview rooms, make travel arrangements and schedule interviews in the relevant calendars
- Ensure that recruiters are using Workday effectively and accurate for all offers.
- Generate US and international offers
- Submit background checks for processing
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years experience in recruiting administration
- Supremely organized
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player who enjoys an open working environment
- Good computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Preferred Skills and Background
- Experience in the technology industry or other fast paced environment
- Prior Workday experience is a plus