Talent Acquisition Partner
At Khoros, we help the world's best brands Create Customers for Life.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work closely with Khoros hiring managers and the full Talent Acquisition Team to build a best in class workforce for our growing, global organization. You will use innovative recruiting strategies to identify and deliver the world's best talent available, ensuring that Khoros teams are well positioned for success and that each candidate receives an exceptional candidate experience. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities, aligned to support leading brands like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Become part of the team responsible for delivering the Talent that makes that happen.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the recruiting cycle from end to end.
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies by partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiting team.
- Partner with HR Operations team on compensation analysis and on-boarding.
- Maintain the highest of standards for the candidate experience.
- Regularly manage the pipeline activity and maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System and additional reporting tools.
- Collect feedback and results from the business and use it to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Communicate regularly to manage expectations and reconcile resources across your business lines.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, with previous recruiting experience in Europe strongly preferred
- Strong background in building sourcing pipelines of top talent.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Experience partnering and influencing senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Goals and results oriented, with the mission of getting things to "done".
- Corporate or start-up and agency experience is ideal.