Talent Acquisition Specialist
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting which includes: sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews and offer negotiation. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also act as a consultant and business partner for all recruiting-related activities, working collaboratively within all levels within the organization.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting activities for assigned requisitions including sourcing, resume review, interviewing and offer negotiation
- Serve as a talent partner for assigned requisitions, collaborating with all levels within the organization
- Develop and implement creative approaches to uncover new or specific sources of talent, utilizing advanced recruitment sourcing techniques
- Establish university partnerships and coordinate and attend college and community recruiting events
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Participate in team projects and initiatives as assigned
- Meet or exceed performance metrics
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 3-5 years' professional work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to ensure results
- Metrics and results driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills