MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s biggest brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. Founded in the UK in 2009, MVF has been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise by Her Majesty The Queen for International Trade and is listed on the Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing businesses.
Founded in the UK in 2009, MVF launched its US branch in 2015 and it is going from strength to strength - more than doubling in size in the last year alone.
Demand for our services is expanding rapidly, so there are huge opportunities. We need world-class colleagues to join us and help us deliver growth for our clients, and for us.
We pride ourselves on being a great company to work for - and we’ve won a lot of awards for it along the way. We offer fast career progression, an inspiring working environment and unparalleled benefits - we are an American company, with British benefits.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why in London we were voted in the top 6 places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2017, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart, Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps others succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity
The People Team take pride in attracting and engaging world class talent for all our teams at MVF. In 2016, we filled 103 graduate and experienced hire roles, as well as reviewed over 1500 resumes every month to find the best talent available on the market. We partner with our hiring managers to plan and implement the most effective and creative resourcing approaches to meet our needs; including resource planning, using the best performing sourcing channels for quality and cost, improving attraction campaign performance and overcoming any challenges we face with hard to fill roles. We work closely with the external Talent Community to understand current market conditions and make sure we adopt a values first approach in how we hire for MVF.
You will be responsible for partnering with Hiring Managers to attract, engage and select world class talent for MVF. You will manage the end to end recruitment process (including candidate and hiring manager experience) and attraction campaigns in a very fast, high growth, data driven environment. You will need to proactively pipeline candidates, communicate effectively to keep talent engaged and regularly connect with Hiring Managers to understand their growth plans and stay ahead of position requirements. This role puts you at the forefront of our MVF vision and helping us to achieve our growth goals.
- Meet regularly with Hiring Managers to understand resourcing requirements for each of your areas and agree a data and content led Resource and Talent Plan that will result in attracting, engaging and selecting world class talent.
- Make sure all approved roles are adequately set up in the ATS and all applications link for reporting.
- Carry out role briefing meetings for each vacancy to capture the full requirements.
- Use previous recruitment campaign data to advise Hiring Managers on the most suitable approach to attract and engage World Class Talent.
- Agree sourcing strategies that quickly identify quality talent for approved and pipeline roles to organize posting engaging adverts to job boards and social media.
- Make sure that all campaigns consistently use ATS templates in line with the MVF Brand.
- Select and prioritize qualified candidates for interview and take the lead on Values Interviews.
- Actively manage the Interview process making sure that candidates are scored at every stage, feedback is provided within 48 hours and offers are closed successfully.
- Coach Hiring Managers on how to assess candidates, interview skills, providing an excellent candidate experience and giving objective and balanced feedback.
- Provide and discuss regular reporting with Hiring Managers and People Team including Candidate Surveys with actions to improve our processes and approach and key hiring metrics with actions to improve ongoing recruitment activity.
- Use advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations and using online tools.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the recruitment process and how we source future leaders.
- Proactively works to understand relevant employment legislation and how it's applied when hiring talent for MVF.
- Actively promote MVF as an employer of choice by attending events in the community
- Handle onboarding and orientation for all new hires.
- Conduct periodic check- ins (30, 60, 90 days) with all new hires in their first 90 days
- Manage relationship with our BuiltinAustin partnership and maintain our online profile
- HR communications to the team as needed
- Lead the planning on all company events, happy hours, trips
- Distribute employee surveys for both internal and external parties
- Lead CSR initiatives
What Success Looks Like:
- Positive feedback from managers on the quality and quantity of candidates for their roles.
- Proactive talent pipelines are developed based on phasing requirements in the MVF resource plan and to build an internal MVF agency database.
- Candidate survey feedback is consistently above market average and MVF baseline.
- Trusted business partner for area of responsibility.
- Direct Sourcing metric is 85%+ across all of MVF.
- Smooth and successful onboarding processes for all new hires
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Strong in-house recruitment background and able to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timelines.
- Demonstrable experience of thriving in a fast paced, commercially focused environment is a must in addition to being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage gained in sales, digital marketing, tech, graduate or other relevant sectors.
- Experience using Social media tools in a recruitment context – e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Capable of explaining recruitment best practice to hiring manager and handling tricky negotiations with candidates with equal ease.
- Highly organized, brilliant communicator with proven commercial acumen.
- Self Starter, ability to solve problems and think creatively.
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- A passion for collating and using data to demonstrate progress and support decisions.
- A team player first and always who takes pride in focusing and delivering fast, as well as being fun to have around.
- Competitive starting base
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (option to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets!
- English holiday benefits
- Paid downtown parking
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social nights out – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!