Team Lead, Sales Recruiting
What is the opportunity?
GoDaddy is the largest “do-it-for-you” marketing platform for great local businesses. As one of the fastest growing companies in Local, we’re focused on building the best sales team working with Local Businesses. In just a short time, we've been able to serve thousands of local businesses across the country, but we're just getting started. Over the next year, we’ll be adding hundreds of talented sales representatives to our team, creating amazing opportunities for top performers.
As the Sales Recruiting Team Lead you will be responsible for helping build the rocket ship! This is the ultimate challenge in recruiting – hiring quality at SCALE. The opportunity is tailor-made for you if you want to partner with a world-class sales leadership team, execute our sales recruiting strategy, mentor a team of local recruiters, and recruit top talent alongside the team. This is a true player/coach role. You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company, work directly with senior company leaders, and be part of an extraordinary company culture. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and grow with us, we want to learn more about you!
What you'll do:
- Act as a player/coach by rolling up your sleeves to recruit as well as manage relationships with the business and mentor your team
- Generate and deliver recruiting performance metrics to the business
- Assist with development of sales recruiting strategy, coordinate hiring events, and build partnerships geared towards candidate generation channels
What will it take to succeed?
- Minimum of 6 years experience in recruiting, with strong preference for recruiting sales representatives in a fast-paced, high activity, short sales cycle environment
- Extremely analytical and proficient in building analyses and making data-driven decisions
- Strong social and professional networking presence
- Experience with a variety of sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience coaching interviewers and scaling hiring processes
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make intelligent hiring decisions
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
What are the benefits and perks?
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off, plus holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance option
- Company-provided 401(k) plan
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing companies in the country