Technical Recruiter (Contract)
What you’ll be called: Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Where you’ll work: Keller Williams Headquarters —Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
With more than 180K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real-estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Our ideal contract Technical Recruiter has an entrepreneurial, innovation focus mindset and an intimate Austin product and engineering market and hunter mentality to identify and recruit game changing talent with a focus on building out our engineering teams.
As our Technical Recruiter you’ll be responsible for leveraging your candidate network, our recruiting tools and resources and a tenacious mindset to find top talent for our growing Product and Engineering teams. You’ll have to opportunity to help shape and execute an innovative, disruptive tech recruiting strategy.
- Identify and recruit game changing talent, specifically in the areas of Product Management, Software and Systems Engineering
- Organize strategic recruiting events to help us grow the KWRI Tech employment brand within the community through traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods. Actively plan outreach to groups and help us drive employee participation in them
- Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, in addition to other online resources
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work relentlessly to fill active job openings, and build a pipeline of candidates for future needs
- 2-4 years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting for top talent for within high-growth, start-up environments - coming from a software, internet, or social media company highly desired
- Previous experience recruiting top technical talent in the Austin market, including Software Developers and Product Managers
- High level understanding of SDLC and how software platforms are built preferred
- A large network of candidates that you have maintained contact with in the software space
- Experience sourcing and engaging top quality candidates on a regular basis
- Experience using LinkedIn and other social tools to identify and recruit top talent
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging online resources (LinkedIn, Boolean search queries, etc.) to find passive candidates
- Previous experience using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software tools (CareerPlug, Jobvite, Greenhouse)
- Persistent “can do” attitude
- Strong interviewing skills, both in person and over the phone – the ability to identify top technical talent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work onsite a few times a month is ideal
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.