Have you ever switched on the lights? Enjoyed a chilled drink? Liked a post? Those activities wouldn’t be possible without energy. RigUp exists to empower the men and women who power the world and make our everyday lives possible. We are the energy industry’s marketplace for service providers.
RigUp is an Austin-based, Series-B startup that is funded by prominent tech and energy investors such as Founders Fund and GE Ventures. We have the best of both worlds: Silicon Valley DNA and a casual Austin vibe. We are also one of fastest growing energy tech companies in the world and have big plans for the future. We’re seeking a driven Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team. If you have a strong desire to experiment and push the boundaries of traditional recruiting, and want to accelerate your career, we’d love to hear from you.
As an early member of the Technical Recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to partner with our Engineering and Product leaders to shape the tech recruitment strategy at RigUp. Our ideal candidate builds trust with engineers effortlessly, has a point of view about recruiting programs, and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of RigUp to transform the world's most foundational industry through technology.
What you’ll do:
- Triple our Engineering and Products teams this year
- Recruit full-cycle (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse top talent
- Partner with hiring managers on strategy at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience
- Be an advocate for RigUp in the Austin tech ecosystem
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, at least 2+ recruiting for technical roles
- Engaged and closed candidates at a high volume, approximately 3 hires per month
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Lever preferred)
- In-house experience at a tech company preferred
- Deep understanding of Austin technical recruiting market
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and work flexibility
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 75% tuition reimbursement on continuing education
- $2,000 annual vacation stipend starting on your 3rd anniversary
- Catered breakfast, daily lunch stipend, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular off-site activities, happy hours, and intramural sports leagues
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin
Our team is comprised of a diverse group of talented innovators who champion our mission every, single day. If you're interested in joining a collaborative team that enjoys working together on challenging problems, please consider applying to RigUp (even if you don't meet 100% of the listed requirements of the role).