Technical Sourcing Specialist
The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is the primary concierge service for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Opcity is among the fastest growing start-ups in Austin. We are currently in a hyper-growth state and cannot rely on applications and referrals alone to execute our hiring initiatives. In this role, you will find unique ways to identify and attract job seekers for our Software Engineering, Design and Product, Analytics and Data Science teams. You will collaborate with other Recruiters, HR Generalists and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs, their business function, and how they fit into the organization. You will immerse yourself in the community and engage job seekers through hyper-personalized approaches. You will creatively source potential Opcitizens in order to create a broad and deep pipeline of candidates to fuel Opcity’s hyper-growth in our technical departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Find and engage potential candidates for our technical roles through a diversity of approaches including cold calling, networking, event attendance and sponsoring, on-line marketing, job site database advanced search mechanisms among others
- Work with Department Leaders and Marketing to create focused out-reach content and strategy to increase pipeline and response rate.
- Drive potential candidates through the recruitment funnel driving local talent to be aware of the Opcity brand through to interested candidates
- Build an in-depth knowledge of Opcity and our business and more specifically the technical and cultural requirements of our technical teams.
- Create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and aggressive outreach efforts.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to implement best-in-class hiring and evaluation processes to select the highest quality candidate pool.
- Develop offers and closing strategies with internal clients to guarantee sourcing efforts convert into new employee starts and onboards.
What We Like to See / Measures of Success:
- 2+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization or agency.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Communication Proficiency
- Consistent Follow-up
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
Read Full Job Description