CognitiveScale’s AI software helps businesses apply Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain technology to solve complex business problems at scale for financial services, healthcare, and digital commerce markets by pairing humans and machines to augment human potential. Our award-winning software is being used by global leaders such as USAA, Morgan Stanley, NBC, JPMorgan Chase, ExxonMobil, and MD Anderson to increase user engagement, improve decision-making, and deploy self-learning and self-assuring business processes.
We are seeking someone to deliver technical training content to employees, customers, and partners to drive adoption and usage of CognitiveScale products and solutions. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer and partner relationships.
Here’s your chance to work as a technical trainer on a newly formed team, with high visibility and significant customer impact, to deliver training for CognitiveScale’s Cortex technologies. While this role is primarily about delivering world-class ILT experiences, you will also work with the CognitiveU team in analysis, instructional design, and content development. You will be part of a growing global team of enablement experts, reporting to the Global Head of Training and Enablement, collaborating with people who primarily develop technical training, SMEs from the engineering groups, other internal functional areas, and other stakeholders, including customers and partners. You will use your strong communication skills and proven technology training experience to deliver engaging technical training experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to not only work with and grow new training content, but also help achieve CognitiveScale’s vision of accelerating innovation through responsible AI. We are looking for smart, technical, skilled people that can communicate at all levels, that are passionate about implementing cool and efficient solutions that enable fast learning with unbiased evaluations. At the end of the day, you will enjoy what you do.
Who You Are
- Provides enthusiastic, interactive, and engaging training sessions using adult learning methodologies.
- Able to use sound instructional design to influence or create training content for a given product
- Enjoy meeting and communicating effectively with SMEs and stakeholders globally to validate all analysis, demonstrate / validate content you develop and/or deliver
- Solid understanding of Agile, Kanban, and Scrum methodologies and can work in small teams to develop content collaboratively, with precision, speed, and transparency
- Interested in artificial intelligence and willing to build knowledge of, and stay current in, CognitiveScale products and solutions, and associated offerings
- Excel at creating media assets or leverage existing assets, perform image manipulation/optimization and modification of design layout to suit changes in the content
- Able to participate in peer-review as part of an agile development team: design documents, analysis documents, storyboards, content drafts of other Course Developers
- Able to deliver content as part of beta or general-availability deliveries of new courses
- Passionate about quality. Eager to drive continual improvement of assigned courses based on feedback
- Able to envision new methods of delivering content for complex products requiring significant resources, either on-prem or in the cloud
- Able to lead discussions on revising content style standards and collaboratively create / revise them
- Capable of holding highly-technical conversations with engineering SMEs
- Understand modern engineering practices, even if you aren’t a software / hardware engineer
- Have an acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management with the ability to follow through on multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently as part of a global team
Required / Desired Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Conducts live classroom and virtual training to CognitiveScale customers, partners, and employees. Classes are conducted on-site and virtually over the web.
- Works with curriculum development teams to develop course materials and hands on workshops, with labs.
- Learns about new and updated products and features to ensure the ability to train on required products and versions. Stays up to date on new products, tools and technologies.
- Follows up on training via education surveys, and personalized email communication to each attendee to provide additional education opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and knowledge retention.
- Provides enthusiastic, interactive and engaging training sessions using adult learning methodologies.
- Ability to debug and diagnose operating system errors and software errors.
- 5 plus years of technical training delivery experience for end users, partners, technical support engineers, etc.
- Solid capabilities in at least one programming language required.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming or functional programming concepts desired.
- Understanding of web services concepts required. REST API concepts desired.
- Mastery of standard content development tools including Microsoft Office, Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate, and at least one online presentation tool (for example: WebEx, Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc.) required.
- Mastery of Web-services test tools (e.g. Postman) desired.
- Basic experience with analytics required. Experience with Deep Learning / Machine Learning desired.
- Master of on-prem vs cloud and hybrid solutions. SaaS concepts required.
- Experience working with cyber security field highly desired.
At CognitiveScale, on the CognitiveU team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to excellence and helping each other grow through daily communications including ongoing clear and constructive feedback to and from your peers and manager.
CognitiveScale is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.