Temp HR Coordinator (ADP)
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Data entry and management
- Data migration (ADP Workday)
- Support recording/reporting as needed
- Support in timekeeping and onboarding as needed
What does it take to succeed?
- A passion for the employee experience
- Excitement for working with our amazing people and finance teams
- An affinity for local business and alignment with our values
- General knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Proficiency in excel
- Strong in systems, ADP is extremely helpful & Workday is a plus
- Superior professionalism, discretion judgment, and grace under pressure
- Strong decision making ability, atention to detail, and prioritization