TOTAL REWARDS MANAGER
Drillinginfo technology drives how decisions are made in today’s energy industry. Drillinginfo solutions are proving how to be profitable within the current state of the industry.
We are looking for a new addition to our HR team who will manage core compensation and benefits globally and shape our Total Rewards program our of our headquarters located in Austin, TX. As a key member of the HR team., you will report to the VP of Human Resources and work closely with Senior Leadership to shape the Total Rewards philosophy for a flexible, growth-oriented company.
Drillinginfo is in hyper-growth mode, and we need someone who can successfully drive strategy & make recommendations that align with the company’s objectives. In this role, you will apply your previous experience to evaluate existing internal processes, examine external markets, and correctly position the way compensation and benefits are executed. This is a unique opportunity to shape the Total Rewards strategy for a global company.
If you have the subject-matter expertise, a passion for process, and the desire to take ownership of a function, then we cannot wait to meet you!
- Enable DI to attract and retain talent by refining/articulating our compensation philosophy, and guiding job architecture, salary structure, processes & guidelines for the evolving global business.
- Guide global benefits as a part of DI’s Total Rewards strategy, including medical, insurance, retirement & wellness programs for 6+ countries.
- Provide strategic direction in the development of competitive base and variable pay structures; job classification methodology and merit and incentive programs
- Annually review & refine DI’s variable comp and commission plans to ensure they are effective, market competitive and compliant.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on benchmark for salaries, variable pay and other rewards. Conduct internal analysis as needed.
- Review proposed salary adjustments & promotions to ensure compliance with guidelines and best practices and consult with leadership on recommended actions to resolve all rewards-related issues.
- Manage benefit open enrollment schedules and leads meetings and/or information sessions, drafts and sends employee communications, answers questions or inquiries, and transmits enrollment data to vendors or administrators.
- Develop/deliver Total Rewards education materials for managers & employees.
- Maintain current working knowledge of federal / state legislation that impacts compensation and benefits policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- A BA/BS degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or General Business
- 8+ years of comp. management, covering international markets and hi-tech job profiles
- Expert in compensation and benefits best practices, market trends, and laws
- Experience building compensation programs and structures from the ground up
- Experience working in a sales environment with a wide variety of compensation structures
- Experience with excel; advanced capability
- Experience with Ultipro strongly preferred
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Able to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Results oriented and driven, with a track record for delivering to plan
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Able to proactively question & challenge existing processes and identify solutions in a timely manner
- A “big picture” thinker with a pragmatic & flexible approach to delivery
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to translate complex data into meaningful analysis for non-technical audiences
- Capable of influencing at the executive level and excellent in communication skills
- Demonstrates strong technical, leadership, and team building skills with the ability to balance tactical and strategic responsibilities
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Occasional travel required