US Recruiter- Contract
We are looking for a friendly and passionate Contract Recruiter to join our People Team. You’ll be an integral part of a busy and close-knit team to support our US hiring initiatives, across two offices. Your main focus will be improving Redgate’s employer brand and talent pipeline in the US, in an effort to hire and retain great people.
Working closely with Hiring Managers and People Partners, you will manage the recruitment process for all US roles, with a particular focus on sales recruitment. You’ll play a vital role in making sure we hire the best talent, whilst ensuring a strong candidate experience throughout. We’ll look to you to deliver innovative and strategic recruitment campaigns for hard to fill roles, including headhunting, using social media platforms, attending career fairs, and planning and executing Redgate’s recruitment events. Fresh ideas are always welcome, if you spot something that could be better, let’s improve it.
In this role your multitasking skills will be put to the test. With support from the team, you’ll coordinate job adverts, manage advertising campaigns, build pipelines, nurture our talent pools, conduct phone screens, and manage the US recruitment budget. As the person responsible for attracting and engaging key talent, you’ll work closely with marketing to both build and grow our employer brand in the US and ensure consistency across all channels.
Strong communication and collaboration skills are key to this role, as you will work closely with our other recruiter and broader People Team who are based in the UK office. When not working on recruitment you’ll also have the opportunity to stretch your broader HR muscles and support the wider People Team with key HR work including assisting with onboarding, benchmarking, coordinating key reports, and supporting the People Partners with ad-hoc work and projects.
If you’re up for the challenge of helping us fill highly competitive roles and are interested in a contract role over a 4-5 month period, then we’d love to hear from you! Just upload your cover letter and CV and tell us more about you.
What makes you Redgate’s next Recruitment and HR Advisor?
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment expertise with a strong desire to set the direction for sales recruitment
- Sale recruitment experience and a strong understanding of the sales discipline and roles highly preferred
- Experience in software or technology recruitment preferred
- Resourceful, meticulous, organized and experienced in multitasking
- Passionate about recruitment and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Able to problem solve and create innovative solutions to difficult hiring challenges, react rapidly to situations, and implement measures to improve procedures and workflow where necessary
- Experience in managing the back-end of HR and Recruitment information systems
- Experience in maintaining and growing employer brand
- Excellent MS Office, and Outlook skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a global team
- Strong interpersonal skills that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
What’s the package?
- Award winning culture
- Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- Paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
- Team outings
- 4-5 month contract position- maternity coverage
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.