Inside Sales Account Executive
Just named Austin Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work - #4 in Large Business sector!
(All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As our Account Executive you will act in a critical hunter role, taking a consultative selling approach to ensuring new agent customers are successfully closed, adopt the full suite of all web Leads products and services and are educated on how All Web Leads can help them grow their business and improve their bottom line. Leveraging your excellent relationship building, discovery, closing, and problem solving abilities, you will maximize the potential revenue and demand for each agent customer you acquire. Success will be dependent on your ability to transact a high volume of calls and emails in working a prospect pipeline of high value opportunities and closing them as activated All Web Leads customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly closed/won opportunity and avg. revenue per opp targets.
- Transact 50+ calls and e-mails per day, working a pipeline of prospect opportunities.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with customers, conduct deep discovery, align All Web Leads products and services with customer needs, and set thorough expectations to allow for long term success.
- Optimize your customers’ account settings and product configuration
- Consult with your customers on best practices for integrating All Web Leads products and services, to maximize their ROI.
- Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into SalesForce CRM.
- Some demonstrable and quantifiable experience successfully selling a product or service over the phone in a high-transaction volume environment.
- Experience following a structured, disciplined approach to sales.
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment.
- Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self‐motivation, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable high-energy initiative.
- Strong computer skills and web literacy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
Benefits and Perks
All Web Leads on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg