Inside Sales Account Specialist
Just named Austin Business Journal's 2017 Best Places to Work - #4 in Large Business sector!
(All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 550 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 20,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that was ranked #20 by Glassdoor in their 2015 Best Places to Work in the U.S. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As our Account Specialist based in the Austin, TX area, you will act as an inbound closer within our growing sales team. You will transact a high volume of calls and emails, working warm leads, in a highly-transactional, short sales cycle, with business owners who are eager to speak with you. Using your talent for phone sales, you will explain our services to interested insurance sales professionals, educating them on how we can help them grow their business and improve their bottom line. If you love to win, laugh at rejection, and can close sales over the phone, we encourage you to read on!
- Handle 100+ telephone, internet, and email sales inquiries per using your exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota for closed/won opportunities
- Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into SalesForce CRM
- Some demonstrable and quantifiable success selling a product or service over the phone - B2B
- Experience following a structured, disciplined approach to sales
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment
- Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self‐motivation, and strong work ethic
- Possesses computer skills and web literacy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Salesforce experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in the Insurance Field would be nice, but is not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits and Perks
All Web Leads on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIdMP1R8Sgg