Content Management Internship
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create companies for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are committed to the success of our employees and customers- including one of the industry's most advanced training and professional development program for our Digital Marketing team.
If you're looking for a summer opportunity to learn more about social media and looking for a place where you can learn from the best, look no further than our Khoros Internship!
- Scheduling gifts in Sendoso (internal tool) for the advocacy programs (new members, anniversaries, rising in the ranks of gamification)
- Pulling together everything needed for the Summer customer advocacy mailer
- Data input of activities and requests in SFDC
- Assisting with the awards program and organize proof points
- Assisting with events such as Social Summit, drafting bylines and drafting award submissions and abstracts
- Tracking media coverage
- Drafting press releases
- Event content management (uploading speakers, logos and descriptions onto website)
- Archiving content from events (organizing and storing presentations in Box or Drive)
- Social media copy drafting
- Small project management help for internal employee activations
- Proofreading, formatting, and posting content: upload content (blog posts, case studies, and more) to the website; and checking for SEO, naming conventions of files, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Draft written case studies using the template and notes
- Provide feedback and suggestions for video case studies
- Draft promotional/non-technical Community posts