Global Programs Marketing Intern
SailPoint is looking for a Global Programs Marketing Intern to help plan and execute a single global integrated campaign. You will work in the Demand Generation department, collaborating closely with creative, product marketing, marketing operations, and the sales team. You will have exposure to all aspects of a single campaign and assist in the development of proper messaging, timing, tracking, and execution. You are a team player and appreciate a great company culture!
- Learn how to use the following tools: Eloqua (Marketing Automation), PathFactory (Personalized Content Hub), Salesforce.com (Customer Relationship Management), Domo (Reporting & Analytics), Webex (Web Conferencing)
- Assist in the planning, building, implementation & measurement of a single integrated campaign
- Other tactical assignments from Global Programs Manager
- Ability to time-manage and self-start programs and processes
- Organized and attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical and metrics oriented, able to synthesize data into optimization efforts
* Position is based at Headquarters in Austin, TX.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.