Partner Marketing Acquisition Intern
As a high-growth, e-commerce company, we are searching for a talented and passionate marketing intern. You will be part of the team that is focused on building our growing base of vacation rental homeowners (our partners) in North America. Our owners are core to our business and it is essential that we find new ways to connect with them and improve our existing relationships. Our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on marketing programs based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. You will work alongside a highly experienced team of marketers from various academic and industry backgrounds.
What you'll do:
- Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- You will explore new pilot programs and breakthrough opportunities to promote the HomeAway value proposition for homeowners and property managers, building the HomeAway vacation rental supply
- You will co-manage communications calendar and navigate issues like local and regional regulations that impact the vacation rental community and business
- You will learn to use or increase your expertise with technologies such as Trello, Jira, Google Docs, Agile Marketing.
Who You Are:
- Currently pursuing a BS, or MS in business or related field.
- Organized problem-solving skills; strong analytical skills
- You are a motivated and independent worker
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are comfortable taking direction from other team members
- You are a self-starter with a positive disposition who listens and asks good questions
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.