Partner Success Intern
This role will be helping to support our sales organization in identifying and contacting sales leads. The Partner Success Intern will identify and contact new leads along with former customers and dormant or inactive customers to re-engage them in HomeAway’s service offerings. The Partner Success Intern will go through sales training and learn how a successful, high volume, e-commerce sales team performs in a goal-oriented environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will work on high volume outbound calling to manage existing customers and conduct call campaigns in support of sales events and other marketing activities.
- You will average 80 outbound calls daily.
- You will accurately record customer updates in Salesforce.com or system of record.
- You will attend Sales Skills Training and weekly Education Sessions.
- You will grasp technology service solutions and maintain an understanding of our marketplace including competitors.
- You will follow-up on customer requests and feedback.
- You will provide daily and weekly update of activity and progress.
- You will present findings to management team at the conclusion of the program.
Who you are:
- Our Ideal Intern:
- You have strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven ability to articulate ROI and/or features, advantages and benefits of a product.
- You have previous sales experience and a passion for sales.
- You have proven experience working with Salesforce.com or similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- You preferably have experience in Financial Services or coursework in Finance.
- You have coursework in Sales, Marketing, Economics or Finance.
- Competitive compensation
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Discounted rail and bus passes
- Free drinks and snacks
- Electric adjustable stand up desk
- Casual dress code
This role is part of HomeAway University which starts June 3rd, 2019 and lasts for 11 weeks. Learn more about our HomeAway University training program here: https://www.homeaway.com/careers/university
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.