People Administration Intern
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is looking for a People Operations Intern who is an ambitious, technically savvy, problem-solving, organized individual to support our human resources efforts in the areas of HR administration and company culture. This is a contract position with an expected duration of 2 months.
What You’ll Do
- Support Vendor Management initiative by organization of all types of People Org contracts including Talent Acquisition partners and staffing agencies, establishing electronic contract library including all contract terms and conditions, contacts, pricing, and renewal dates
- Identify external partners that need to be transitioned to standard contractual agreements
- Support Records Management optimization initiatives as needed
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
Who You Are
- Previous HR Internship experience for at least 3 months
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office products, Excel-wizardry a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and analytical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer oriented with a true desire to be of service - a passion for going above & beyond
- Self-motivated, open minded, and flexible to deal with occasional ambiguity
- Ability to practice absolute discretion and to maintain as confidential all company, departmental and other proprietary and sensitive information
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a smile and a sense of humor
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.