At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
We are seeking a Photography Content Intern that will work alongside our brand marketing team specifically working with our Photography Specialist. In this opportunity, you’ll be focused on researching and compiling a list of inspiring lifestyle photographers. This is a 40 hour /week, paid internship.
Project Scope and Responsibilities:
- Research lifestyle photographers on east and west coast
- Assist with researching and compiling a list of ranch, rodeo, and western lifestyle photographers
- Compile photo and content samples to ship out to a targeted list of photographers
- Help the team with the purchase request process for photos
- Research and present photo competition ideas for Instagram to the brand marketing team
Now for a little bit about you….
- Full-time student at an accredited 4-year college
- Completion of 2+ years of study
- Field of study in photography, creative, art, advertising, or brand management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and understanding of Instagram
- Can work independently or in teams, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- High attention to detail
*Students not located currently in Austin, Texas will be responsible for covering all expenses associated with relocation to Austin. (ie. travel, lodging, transportation, food, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.