Revenue Marketing Intern
The Revenue Marketing Intern will help the Spredfast rev marketing team meet its objectives by supporting programs that nurture and build pipelines of prospects and customers. Working closely with Spredfast’s marketing team, the intern will help execute targeted, integrated marketing campaigns and activities.
The ideal candidate must be able to manage multiple programs simultaneously, have excellent attention to detail, and enjoy collaborative work environments. We’re looking for someone that is familiar with all aspects of email marketing, who is creative but analytical, who is friendly and team-oriented, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the VP of Brand and Revenue Marketing.
Compensation & Hours
This is an unpaid internship. No financial, equity or other compensation is available, except that students are eligible to receive academic credit.
The expected time frame for this internship will be from January 15, 2018 to May 15, 2018 and hours will be approximately 20 hours per week. Working hours may be flexible, but the intern should have availability during working hours to work with the team as needed.
- Expand email communication projects including building drip campaigns through Marketo, strategizing content to deliver, writing copy, and executing targeting
- Support webinar projects including promotion strategies and logistics support
- Increase field event capacity by providing logistics support to the marketing team
- Support on-going improvements to CRM infrastructure to increase campaign targeting and tracking capabilities
- Help team drive continuous improvements through program reporting and analysis
- Work on finding statistics and updating assets around the business value of social media
- Support direct mail campaigns by identifying target recipients, coordinating delivery with the sales team, campaign tracking, and overall logistical support
- Rockstar college junior or senior with a business, marketing, data or analytics concentration
- Experience in marketing program development, execution, and reporting
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including copy writing
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail
- Marketo, Salesforce, email, and digital marketing experience preferred
- Based in Spredfast’s headquarters in Austin, TX
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.