Sales Operations Analytics Intern
SailPoint recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s superstars and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective and provide you with a fulfilling career experience in return.
SailPoint is seeking talented University students to fill positions within our Sales Operations – Business Analytics organization. If you are eager to be part of a business team passionate about delivering significant customer value and celebrating these victories together, then consider joining us.
As a Business Analytics intern you will work with our team on high visibility, business critical analysis. You will work with a variety of stakeholders, including C-suite executives and sales leadership. This opportunity offers excellent exposure to industry best-practices in a fast-paced, highly successful company with a great culture and fun atmosphere.
- Work under the guidance of tenured analysts to establish broad-scale reporting across the sales and marketing organizations and more
- Participate within the full analytics and reporting pipelines, including data ingestion and productionalization, data refinement and aggregation, simple model building, reporting design and implementation, and stakeholder presentations
- Implement lasting models and procedures that provide value to the SailPoint team and ultimately our customers
- Learn about Business Analytics, corporate problem solving and directional intelligence
- Open to mentorship with analytics, as well as with Tableau, SQL, Excel and other analytical tools
- An interest and enthusiasm for learning new ways to do things, and the flexibility to conceive of new solutions
- Working knowledge of Tableau and Excel
- Good understanding of statistics and how data fits together
- Good problem-solving skills and business perspective
- An interest and aptitude for delivering sophisticated and robust analysis
Recently obtained or upper division student working towards a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Stats/Science/CS or related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.