What is Spreetail
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that currently operates VMInnovations, a multi-marketplace retailer that sells thousands of awesome products through major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Spreetail is currently in the middle of building something big, new, and exciting due to launch in 2019 with a simple mission: to make customers’ lives better through exceptionally fast service, great products, and community impact.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has recently expanded into two new offices based in Omaha, NE and Austin, TX with rapidly growing teams. We currently have hundreds of employees across the company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
These internships will run from mid-May to mid-August 2019, ending with our annual company trip.
As a Site Merchandising Intern, you will:
- Create best-in-class customer experiences for assigned categories to achieve sales and conversion goals.
- Define and continually optimize product attributes, site merchandising, site content, product information and photography standards for assigned categories for optimal customer discoverability, purchase path flow and product positioning.
- Utilize site tools that improve the experience in the areas of personalization, onsite search, product recommendations, rating & reviews, etc.
- Optimize content performance across key pages throughout the customer path to improve performance and drive conversion.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience for assigned categories.
- Develop and execute testing plans, sharing learnings and best practices across the site merchandising team.
We'll reward you with:
- Competitive hourly pay and time and a half for anything over 40 hours
- Leadership training and development support
- Opportunity to own projects from start to finish - including a community initiatives project
- Invitation to the annual company trip, with flight and hotel stay paid for by Spreetail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.