Software Engineer Intern
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is looking for outstanding undergraduates in Computer Science (or related fields) to spend the summer learning from some of the most talented Software Engineers in the industry as an Intern. In this role, you will contribute to the growth of Ping's products and gain strong résumé-building experience working for one of Austin's premiere companies.
- Make enhancements and bug fixes to Ping's core product line
- Develop automated functional and unit tests for new and existing product code
- Implement tools and infrastructure to support the development group
- Participate in peer code reviews and product feature reviews
- Maintain status of assigned issues in Ping's issue tracker
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program in a Software-related Field (i.e. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems)
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Positive, self-starting attitude
- Familiarity with Java or other object oriented programming languages
- Linux/UNIX experience
- Eligibility for full time employment in the following year