RigUp is the fastest growing tech startup in the energy industry. We're seeking software engineering interns of all backgrounds to become key members of our product development team. If you're ready for new challenges, we'd love to hear from you.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
- You’ll contribute to fairly significant, product-defining features, working full stack and end to end.
- You’ll develop deep expertise in our product, architecture and tech stack over your first couple months, establishing yourself as a technical contributor on the team and growing our continuous improvement culture.
- You’ll be thrown into a close-knit team that moves fast, values failure when it teaches us something, and wants people to solve problems.
- You’ll thrive as someone who learns quickly and gets stuff done.
- You should have an interest in learning from the best engineering team in town and growing as a developer.
- You'll work with AngularJS and React Native for our web and mobile platforms respectfully, along with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch on our backend.
This internship begins in May 2019 and runs through the end of the summer. This role is a full-time, in-office position, totaling 40 hours/week in our downtown Austin office location. It is open to students who will graduate with a degree in Computer Science with in the next 4 years. Our hope is that you join in on any and all things engineering-related. We work hard and play hard, and we invite you to join us for both.