Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Contracts Manager assists in our contracting process, including the negotiation, interpretation, and administration of all sales agreements between the Company and its clients in order to successfully close sales transactions that provide maximum bookings and profit to the Company while minimizing legal and operational risks. Reporting to the CFO, the candidate will manage the administration of all company contracts, working with the company's sales personnel, attorneys, and customers in the drafting and negotiation of software license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, technology agreements, renewal agreements, and other legal documents. Additionally, this role will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date contract files for each customer, including maintenance of our contract database. From time to time, this role may be called upon to perform similar duties as they relate to vendor contracts. Candidates should have experience working in a corporate legal or contracts department, and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting internal business clients, as well as dealing with vendors and customers. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Overall ownership of legal process as it relates to our software business - including detailed review, executive-level review/approval, and company distribution and archival of contract documents
- Communicate status and commitments for all contract negotiations
- Provide transactional related contract assistance for internal and external parties, including vendors
- Prepare well written, accurate and precise emails, memos, and letters
- Work with outside attorneys and internal stakeholders to ensure continuing adequacy and compliance of new and existing contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external stakeholders
- Create/manage language standards for existing and new contracts
- Track document approval and signature process for all new and amended contracts
- Ensure the return of fully executed contracts and related correspondence to external customers via facsimile, email or mail
- Research contract issues/risks and drafts correspondence to various individuals relating to such
- Maintain contract database and scoring - compiles and analyzes contract performance data and maintains historical information
- Prepare reports for management related to contract issues and concerns
- Work with other members of the group to define, develop, implement, execute and maintain all facets of contract management including: automated tools, workflows, and the review and approval processes
- Other related duties as required
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area - proven work experience as a Contract Administrator,
- Contract Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of process and practices for managing a variety of contractual agreements
- Must have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers
- Skilled in multi-tasking, prioritizing activities and meeting deadlines while working well with a broad range of people
- Be comfortable working independently and taking initiative when appropriate in a fast-paced environment while producing high-quality work
- Must exercise discretion and sound judgment and be capable of handling sensitive materials and maintaining confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook required
- Keen attention to detail
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Legal or paralegal experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability required to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and explain complex detailed materials to managers and employees at all levels
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with executives
- Good judgment, high energy, high integrity, and demonstrated understanding of general business values and ethics
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.