As a Law Clerk, you will work with and report directly to the Corporate Counsel who oversees all company contracts and legal matters.
If you are a highly organized, detail-oriented second or third-year law student with a passion for transactional or business/corporate law, we’d love to chat with you!
- Assist in the management of customer and vendor contracts including drafting documents and correspondence, database maintenance, and file organization.
- Review and evaluate customer and vendor contracts to ensure compliance with applicable laws as well as company business objectives.
- Collaborate with account managers and sales team members on customer contract terms and processes.
- Research applicable laws and legal precedent on a variety of topics including contracts, employment, data privacy, and intellectual property law as issues arise.
- Assist in the creation of internal reference materials and training on legal topics pertinent to company activities.
- Perform administrative tasks in support of corporate legal operations.
- In pursuit of a Juris Doctor degree
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient professional manner.
- Strong research, legal drafting and negotiation skills.
- Passion for, or strong interest in, transactional or business/corporate law.
- Passion for, or strong interest in, working in a fast-paced, startup environment.