Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs
- Negotiate and draft all development and production agreements for films and series and other original content productions across all media platforms (e.g., rights acquisition, talent agreements, producer agreements, license agreements, co-finance agreements, guild and union agreements and other agreements in connection with the development and production of original content).
- Manage other general business and legal affairs matters typically required of a studio and network.
- Counsel on a wide variety of transactional matters relevant to Rooster Teeth’s growing business, including gaming, merchandise, live events, intellectual property, music, employment, and performing other day-to-day business and legal affairs-related tasks as needed.
- JD from a respected law school.
- 7+ years of relevant experience (ideally with a minimum of 3 years of business/legal affairs experience in a network, studio, entertainment law firm or production company environment).
- A strong understanding of technology, video production, online media, gaming and the Internet.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and organizational skills are also a must.
- The business and legal affairs department works as a team in a highly collaborative manner - the ideal candidate will have a cooperative, positive, team-oriented spirit.
Benefits + Perks:
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- Use what you need time-off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more atRoosterTeeth.com.