Manager, Publisher Relations
We are seeking a Manager of Publisher Relations to oversee and grow our ever expanding third party media relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the publisher relationship from initial contact, price negotiations and campaign launch.
- Develop publisher relationship management best practices and internal processes.
- Monitor daily metrics, program performance, traffic quality to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Monitor publisher activity and potential policy / program violations.
- Be involved in various consultative tasks to help support direct and indirect sales groups.
- As needed, coordinate activities and resources between internal teams, including sales, account management, operations and finance.
- Handle communication and disputes with publishers.
- As appropriate, represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in Internet advertising with specific focus on online performance marketing. Experience with mobile app marketing a plus.
- Strong relationship / partnering skills, and the ability to manage and grow relationships with publisher partners, while representing AdAction’s interests.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Effective communication and influencing/negotiation skills.
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel.
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Must be fluent and experienced in the process of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting quality publisher partners.
- Must understand what makes an effective online marketing campaign.
- Must possess an aptitude for technical implementation and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.
We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, matching 401k and vision insurance. Starting salary to be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience.