Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS live-transfer and mobile application distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on sixteen (16) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Run point on Marketing Automation efforts through the HubSpot platform. Develop lead nurturing campaigns, landing pages, and sequences in partnership with Sales Performance Manager that increase close rates and dollar sales
- Execute Opcity’s event marketing strategy, including managing the logistics for key trade shows and Opcity-sponsored events
- Deliver Email marketing campaigns on behalf of Opcity partners. Coordinate design, content and reporting on results
- Engage existing agent and broker base through email campaigns, in-app messaging, and in-platform campaigns
- Administer the Opcity website. Manage updates and optimization as company scales
- Daily monitoring of the company’s social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Glassdoor (in partnership with HR)
- Coordinate consistent representation of the Opcity brand across all departments and marketing & sales materials through adherence to brand guidelines
- Support the Marketing Director in executing customer research to inform new product development
- Support the sales team and other internal departments with the development of presentations and marketing materials
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or relatable field is required
- At least four (3) years’ work experience in marketing is required. Four (4) additional years of experience in marketing may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience in product marketing, driving new initiatives, and collecting feedback from customers that have led to significant business results
- Experience in marketing for a B2B software company, in real estate, or in real estate tech is preferable
- Experience marketing to large databases of consumers.
- Proficiency in Excel, HubSpot, and Mailchimp.
- Experience creating engaging content for emails, landing pages, websites and SEO campaigns
- Excellent writing skills with strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation is preferred
- Experience developing creative assets and directing design resources
- Experience in planning, operating and implementing successful trade shows or other event marketing
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, engineering, etc.) are essential.
- Strong presentation skills are very important.
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
Starting Early November:
- Onsite gym with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided daily
- Located on private members only disc golf course
Hours may vary as many shifts begin at 7 am and end at 11 pm. Weekends are also possible as we operate seven days a week and events may occur throughout the week and weekend.
Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.