AppSumo - Digital Marketing Manager
AppSumo is the tool every entrepreneur should have in their arsenal.
AppSumo helps millions of entrepreneurs start, build and manage their business by partnering with and sharing industry-recognized SAAS tools. We have a track record of partnering with big industry names (think: Evernote, Dropbox, Mailchimp) and helping them become the next big thing.
We’ve used our incredible community and partners to launch Briefcasehq.com, a monthly subscription service that gives members access to 30+ of our most highly-rated software offerings. Entrepreneurs can quite literally start, grow and manage their businesses with our hand-picked suite of top-tier SAAS tools.
We’re looking to grow the company and need you to help us get there. We believe in full flexibility, working on awesome projects, and having fun at work.
With alumni from MIT, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, and successful entrepreneurs, you’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest people you’ve ever played Rocket League with.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and grow 6 figure affiliate networks for AppSumo and Briefcase
- Develop affiliate marketing strategy with aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and increasing revenue from multiple channels
- Manage entire affiliate budget to maximize ROI
- Extract and use insights to inform product, marketing, and campaign recommendations
- Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels
- Assist Head of Paid Acquisition in paid ads management and reporting with Social, Search, Display, and Media Buy partnership channels
Who You Are:
- A team first mentality
- Excel in fast-moving startup atmosphere
- Proactive & super smart, you love multitasking
- Eager to learn and grow digital marketing skills
- Desire to build career in software marketing
- 2+ years working in paid digital marketing, preferably software
- 1+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- High familiarity with social media tools (Facebook, YouTube, etc) and user acquisition channels
- Paid ads: set up, reporting, and budgeting
- Strong negotiation, business development, and project management skills
- A bachelor's degree
What's in it for you:
- We pay in the top 5%
- You will be an individual contributor helping shape the future of AppSumo!
- Flexible work hours. Need to run an errand, hit the gym, or travel? We encourage it
- Speaking of travel - we don't track vacation days. Take as many as you need
- Awesome office with unlimited drinks, snacks, and even a fully stocked bar
- Two company trips per year where we go to the local Hilton conference room to synergize our efficiencies. Just kidding. Last trip we went to a mansion in Hawaii, hired a private chef and bartender, and sipped drinks in the infinity pool.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested, send us your resume or LinkedIn profile.
Let's do this :)