Campaign Marketing Specialist
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is cognitive computing. The convergence of data and technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive market success by building cognitive business solutions.
We are looking for a rock star Campaign Marketing Specialist to plan, execute and manage our demand generation activities. Youwill be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated demand programs designed to drive global engagement and pipeline generation through multiple channels. Candidates should possess a keen understanding of B2B strategy, marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, creative marketing campaign development and execution, and data analysis. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to drive meaningful action from large data sets. This role requires strong relationship development skills across internal and external business partners and a passion for innovation, while maintaining a consistent focus on demand creation.
This position reports to the Vice President of Market Development and works closely with Product marketing, Sales, AR/PR and partner development.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop the strategy, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing plans and deliverables that create demand for CognitiveScale portfolio and products
- Determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, advertising, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc - with the most compelling and creative calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
- Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the campaign
- Work closely with Corporate, Product and other marketing functions to identify and develop new offers, content and sales tools (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support integrated demand campaign
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure that they are aware of the latest marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, translation vendors, etc.
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies
- Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success
Knowledge & Skills
- 2-4 years post-undergraduate experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies.
- Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors for best performing outcomes.
- Understanding of GDPR & related requirements preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Bachelor’s degree required
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.