We are hiring a Campaign Strategist to plan, execute and grow our mobile media campaigns. As part of our Media team, this internal facing role will demand close collaboration with our Sales, Client Account Management, Business Intelligence and Publisher Management team.
Certified a Great Place to Work in 2018, AdAction Interactive is the premier ad network working with elite agencies and Fortune 100 companies to deliver over six million monthly app installs across more than 180 countries worldwide. Our fast-growing Austin office is seeking a highly motivated and talented professional who is hungry to gain insight and exposure into the mobile media and advertising industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join the AdAction team and work in the heart of the mobile advertising world.
- Execute all aspects of media campaign management including planning, initial launch, and daily optimization.
- For assigned book of business, be the sole owner of campaign strategy for media execution
- Monitor campaign performance constantly, in order to achieve and exceed client goals.
- Proactively identify and seize revenue growth opportunities within your portfolio of campaigns.
- Troubleshoot campaign performance using deep analysis of user activity, campaign events and third party reporting sources.
- Effectively translate client objectives into action items and coordinate with Client Account Management and Publisher Management teams to complete.
- Develop expertise in AdAction’s products and industry trends to improve and iterate on existing account strategy.
- Effectively coordinate work and resources between internal teams, including Sales, Media, Client Account Management, Business Intelligence, and Finance.
- Develop campaign management best practices and internal processes to improve personal and team performance.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a data-driven, analytical environment, managing multiple stakeholders (internal or external).
- Highly analytical and incredibly attentive to detail. Great at analyzing data sets, weighing multiple factors and developing best strategic course of action
- Accountable and confident. You own your work and make strong, independent, strategic decisions.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who has a track record of achieving and exceeding goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, etc.) are required… you will be tested!
- Mobile, tech, or digital media-related background a plus.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including matching 401k, health, dental, and vision insurance. Starting salary to be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience.