Channel Marketing Manager
Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
The Channel Marketing team is responsible for designing and executing channel marketing programs, channel enablement assets, partner facing demand generation tools, channel communication, and managing the Marketing Develop Funds (MDF) in collaboration with the channel sales teams, regional marketing teams and channel partners.
We are currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager who will play a key role on our marketing, channel marketing and channel sales teams. The successful candidate will manage the Americas Marketing Development Fund (MDF), contribute to the execution of commercial channel marketing strategy, help with channel marketing tool developments, strategic partner events and communications to position the Forcepoint partnership value and drive sales growth across a breadth of channel partners around Americas
The role is based in the Reading office and reports into the Sr. Director of Global Partner Marketing and works very closely with the VP of Channel Sales and Director of Marketing, Americas based in the Reading office.
- Work with Sr. Director of Global Partner Marketing and the Regional Channel Sales VP to define and implement the marketing channel strategy for Forcepoint solutions
- Communicate the strategy across the Americas Forcepoint team, working with Americas Regional Marketing Managers & Regional Directors in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- Collaborates with the regional marketing team to develop a marketing plan for top regional accounts to support channel overall goals
- Track MDF performance against metrics, communicate performance to stakeholders
- Helps with Americas channel communications plans, execution, and engagement growth.
- Works with internal stakeholders such as channel account managers to develop channel sales tools kits
- Project management detail and efficiency for assigned programs, events, partner communications, communities and initiatives. This includes capturing, vetting, evaluating, prioritizing, and scheduling requests as well as progress and results reporting to ensure that all tasks and milestones are met.
- Enable regional marketing teams to successfully execute programs and product launches to raise awareness and/or generate leads
- Share and promote end user campaigns, messages and assets to marketing and channel teams in Americas for enablement and lead generating campaigns through partners.
- Manage external agencies as needed to provide guidance and input for optimal execution.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- I.T. Industry experience focused on software, hardware, or security.
- Substantial experience of Channel Marketing or Marketing Communications combined experience.
- The ideal candidate will have had a track record of success in the development and execution of global channel marketing campaigns and/or programs for channel partners
- Excellent communication skills; experience in building effective partner communications and engagement strategies with successful execution; including but not limited to Social Media, Partner Portal, partner communities, email communications, and channel blog.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment with employees globally at all levels, as well as with outside agencies and other vendors needed to manage the assigned projects
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills with ability to track and follow up on actions
- Highly motivated, proactive and self-starter with the ability to focus in a world of changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, including writing, speaking and presenting
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project
- Working Salesforce.com experience