Content Marketing Manager
As Adia’s Content Marketing Manager you will be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and worker acquisition, engagement, and retention. Your thoughtful and useful content will create an arsenal of engaging resources for both our workers and businesses. You’ll be the biggest fan of Adia and that will come through in the content that you produce be that video, blogs, webinars, social, sales collateral or product copy.
This describes you:
- You’re a fantastic content writer and a proven storyteller with outstanding speaking, writing, and editing skills
- You have experience in both short- and long-form copy; you’ve written for apps, you’ve written blogs, you’ve written all sorts of content
- You have a sharp proofreading eye
- You are data driven
- You’re tactical and strategic
- You’re passionate about creating user communities and resources for all types of consumers
- You’re open-minded and aware that your ideas are really good, too
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience in content creation, copywriting, and/or content marketing
- Knowledge of branding, content marketing, lead generation, online marketing strategies, social media, and sales enablement
- Experience with email marketing and email marketing tools
- Skilled in design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Adobe XD)
- An ability to work on tight timelines without breaking (too much of) a sweat
- Ability to work independently and cross-departmentally
- Ideally, you have experience in writing content for a tech company, ideally app-based
- Drive all content marketing for Adia assisting all teams with their initiatives
- Develop and deliver an effective content marketing strategy that includes content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Develop an Adia blog for both our workers and businesses
- Perform ongoing analysis, measurement, and optimization of your content marketing program
- Deliver executive presentations on the content marketing program and results
- Develop and execute thought leadership pieces like whitepapers, checklists/ tip sheets, and eBooks
- Support the Product team through copywriting, proofreading, and copyediting all in-app and push communications
- Create external- and internal-facing marketing assets
- Support teams across the organization to ensure alignment with brand style and voice
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.