As a Copywriter, you will:
- Develop and execute customer-centric copy which drives visitors to Spreetail’s site and its marketplaces to action
- Engage, convert, and create brand advocates with the written word. Formats include but are not limited to product descriptions, features, buying guides, enhanced brand content modules, etc.
- Manage an efficient (and effective) product content workflow by building listings and enhanced brand content modules in a timely manner according to your team’s priorities
- Build the expertise needed within your role and team to solve customer problems within your assigned category groups by constant and consistent collaboration with customer experience, site merchandising, and vendor management teams across Spreetail
- Frequently engage with site merchandising, vendor management, and marketing teams to understand what’s “working” and what we should test next by pitching product content strategies, copy and optimization tactics to your manager and other leadership
- Understand channel-specific product content needs, requirements, and restrictions via collaboration with content compliance team members – you should intimately understand how products are categorized, how channel facets are managed, and which content types will have the most impact on product performance on each channel
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Copywriting, journalism, editorial, or marketing
- Creating a writing portfolio which showcases your abilities needed for the role
- Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited over-time pay
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Equal Opportunity EmployerSpreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.