Demand Generation Manager
Datical is a fast-paced startup providing disruptive technology in the rapidly growing DevOps market. We’re not your typical startup; our management team comes with a history of successful startups: Phurnace, Build Forge, Gazzang, Bazaarvoice, Troux, Relativity and more. We’re well funded by S3, Mercury Ventures and Austin Ventures. In 2017 we were on DBTA's list of 100 companies that matter most in data! And, our growing list of Fortune 500 customers means we’re looking for the best and brightest minds to join our team and be a part of the next big opportunity in Austin!
Want to build your own demand generation machine? We’re looking for a smart and ambitious Demand Generation Manager to own and execute all aspects of our demand generation strategy. You will work closely with sales and marketing leadership to drive business results. The ideal candidate will be a data-obsessed, well-rounded marketer, with a killer instinct for developing strategy and running campaigns that outperform. Your strategy and campaigns will help us drive awareness, onboard and engage users. You should understand enterprise software business models and know what technology practitioners and executives respond positively to.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute creative, data-driven campaigns to generate new traffic at the top of the funnel through email marketing, SEO/SEM, social media, content syndication and events. Includes managing relationships with external vendors and agencies.
- Ongoing campaign optimizations; including ad, landing page testing and, execution and analysis of A/B tests.
- Be a Marketo marketing automation expert. Whether it’s a multi-touch nurture program, a monthly newsletter or a one-time customer email, you can handle it efficiently and effectively.Measure everything. Track and analyze campaign effectiveness to determine ROI and prioritize resources. Own and share the analysis and reporting on the success of our demand gen efforts.
- Amplify the Datical brand and product positioning, ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years successful enterprise technology marketing.
- Experience with enterprise software business models, driving awareness, engagement and revenue for a direct sales model.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- Expertise in marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Google AdWords & Analytics, and Salesforce a must.
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, social media and events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree is a plus.