Demand Generation Manager
At Pingboard, we’re building the best org chart and collaborative people planning tool (read our master plan.) We’re a close-knit team that is passionate about what we do. Our customers are dynamic companies with 50-5,000 employees in diverse industries. Pingboard helps them work and plan better, together.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to accelerate the number of qualified leads coming through our inbound marketing machine and improve our conversion up and down the sales funnel. In this role, you’ll own and manage the full cycle for Demand Gen campaigns that maximize conversions and help Pingboard meet our strategic growth goals.
This position is located in beautiful Austin, Texas. Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Drive Pingboard’s B2B acquisition strategy to provide high-quality leads that convert into revenue, meeting or exceeding the company’s MQL and SQL goals
- Develop and oversee the execution of multi-channel, integrated demand generation campaigns that leverage digital, marketing automation, email, webinar, events, and sales channels
- Lead the maximization of our conversion rate optimization (CRO) across departments
- Get close to the details by monitoring results, tracking budgets/forecasts and reporting regularly on progress/ROI for program efforts, with the support of industry-leading tools
- Identify and manage world-class vendors to maximize ROI on digital acquisition
- Be empowered to experiment with new ideas across paid channels
- Scrutinize our ad copy and the user experience from landing page to sign-up
- Collaborate with channel and technology partners on development and execution of joint marketing programs
- Develop programs to nurture leads to MQL & SQL stages and work closely with the sales team to ensure they are getting quality leads and are understanding how to prioritize leads through the funnel.
- Continue to develop new ways to engage leads throughout the funnel
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a demand generation marketing role, with a strong preference for B2B SaaS models
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms, HubSpot experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to plan, lead, execute and deliver marketing programs & campaigns against lead and revenue targets.
- Paid traffic experience and a strong viewpoint on what works.
- An obsession with lead volume and conversion.
- A love of working with small marketing and sales teams to exceed projections.
- You’ve built and managed lead scoring to help sales team prioritize their efforts.
- A real passion for building and are seen as a self-starter by others.
- Built, or have had exposure to, end-to-end tracking and reporting.
- Experience with cross-channel attribution complexities.
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in the company
- Medical & dental coverage
- A supportive environment where you can be your authentic self
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Our new office in South Austin with adjustable standing desks, cold brew on tap, delicious snacks, and natural light, all a short walk from Radio Coffee
- Open vacation policy, plus company holidays