Digital Marketing Analyst
As the Digital Marketing Analyst, you will drive visibility and insight through reporting and analytics into YETI’s Direct to Consumer marketing initiatives and website properties (yeti.com and yeticustomshop.com). You will own website tagging and data acquisition and will work closely with internal digital marketing channel owners to hone targeting and budget strategies. You will work closely with YETI’s external development and marketing teams for website and targeting data collection and strategies. YETI’s Digital Marketing Analyst must be highly analytical, deeply detail-oriented, strive for consistent data accuracy across multiple systems, and effectively work cross-functionally to drive business results.
A look at your day-to-day
- Empower marketing channel owners (email, paid search, organic search, social, affiliate, display, retargeting) with actionable insights to drive the YETI Ecommerce business, including targeting strategies, website features, site improvements, and UX design.
- Analyze and forecast key site metrics such as website traffic, conversion rate, average order value, and units per transaction. Break these metrics into defined funnel steps to develop focused KPIs.
- Own site data acquisition through Google Tag Manager, and set processes for campaign tracking. Work with developers to implement new tracking and ensure current tagging is consistent and accurate.
- Manage Google Analytics implementation including goals, page groups, behavior flows, attribution models.
- Build out advanced reporting and segmentation using BigQuery and Tableau, including real-time dashboards, user-level reporting, and blending with non-GA data sources.
- Identify and help structure test opportunities, and collaborate with Ecom Testing and Personalization Analyst to design and implement tests.
- Collaborate with Ecom Business Analyst on sales and forecasting crossover reporting with site analytics.
Now for a little bit about you….
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, website, marketing or digital analytics role
- Expert knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or related site metrics ecosystem (Adobe Analytics)
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including nested formulas, lookups, pivot tables, flexible models, and macros
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable with querying and sanitizing data from relational databases, including Google BigQuery
- Advanced experience using Tableau (or other BI tool) with table calculations, LOD (level of detail) calculations, parameters, and sets
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation ability
- Strong sense of prioritization and focus on key business drivers
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- 401K match
- Competitive PTO program that incorporates Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 5 additional days after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.