Digital Marketing Intern
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of person that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with Affiliate, Paid Search, Display and SEO initiatives. You will work alongside our digital marketing team and have the opportunity to learn new skills from senior marketing professionals.
- Manage existing Affiliate campaigns
- Continue to build out our Affiliate marketing pipeline
- Assist with the management of Facebook, IG, LinkedIn and other Display campaigns
- Assist with the management of Paid Search campaigns
- Assist with the management of Influencer campaigns
- Assist with Social monitoring and other reputation management initiatives
- Help to scale Landing Page Optimization
We are looking for someone with:
- +1 year of Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Affiliate Marketing experience specifically, a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Ability to work well with others in a team
- Self-directed and ability to multi-task
- Undergraduate student or graduate pursuing a BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics and/or other related degrees preferred
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
- We are looking for candidates who will be available through the Fall ideally.
**NOTE: This is a part time position. Compensation is $10.00/hour. Please submit a cover letter with your resume. **