Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a well-rounded digital marketing manager to join our medical device/e-commerce startup. We will launch our patented device to treat erectile dysfunction to the public in Q1 2019 and we’re seeking a marketing team member with experience in B2C technical marketing who is eager rollup his/her sleeves and get stuff done.
The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative, while able and willing to wear several different hats and juggle several different projects in a dynamic results-driven environment. You’ll work in a small team with the ability to make a big impact. You’ll be interfacing and working alongside creative designers, content creators, and the executive team to implement campaigns and strategies that will drive growth.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Ad creation and management (social, PPC, media buys, influencer, content)
- Shopify website management/ light dev
- Funnel creation (Landing pages, email sequences, etc.)
- UX/UI AB Testing
- Analytics Setup/Monitoring/Reporting
- SEO Strategy, Development
- Database Marketing, CRM management
- Remarketing/ attribution/ automation etc
- Goal forecast/Modeling/Reporting
You will be expected to develop, manage, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns across several channels with various objectives with the ultimate goal of driving demonstrable growth, ROI, and revenue.
- B2C marketing experience
- First In-Depth Knowledge of PPC, Social, Email and other online ad platforms
- Knowledge of Analytics
- Marketing Automation Experience
Qualifications/ Experience Desirables:
3+ years of experience in digital marketing strategy and tactics
- eCommerce experience (Shopify)
- Inbound Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience with small, agile teams (early startup)
- You know and are comfortable with several marketing automation tools
- Demonstrable digital marketing project-specific success
- Understanding of KPI objectives in SEO, SEM, display/email/ppc/social ads.
- Excellent communication and writing skills- you can justify and explain your thought process
Culture: We're a fun startup with a really cool dog-friendly office on East Cesar Chavez, just east of downtown Austin. We value results and understand everyone works differently- so we hire people who can be autonomous and self-sufficient, but who can listen to suggestions. Bring a collaborative and positive spirit to work, and you’ll do well here.
Benefits: Include Medical Insurance and performance bonuses
This position is based in beautiful Austin, TX. As of now, we are not considering remote candidates.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume to [email protected] Also tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to interview or start.