Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Devise and manage strategies to drive online traffic and conversions to Spreetail.com. Develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all paid digital channels.
- Hire and develop a team of growth marketers for the following channels: SEM, SEO, paid social, affiliates, and marketplace marketing. Manage the strategy, planning, and budget for these channels. Set KPI expectations, track and present KPIs to internal stakeholders, and drive strategies to positively impact those KPIs.
- Track conversion rates and work with the UX team to make improvements to the site to increase performance metrics. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and channels to keep the Spreetail brand at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.