RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Marketing team at RigUp is responsible for bringing this north star to life through authentic and aspirational initiatives across a wide array of customer types and stakeholders. This team also creates and drives a portfolio of one-to-many programs to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention among platform users.
RigUp is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager that will be responsible for leading multi-channel, top of funnel lead generation and customer acquisition using owned and non-owned channels. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience in identifying opportunities, best practices, and tracking results both process improvement and also on actual performance and KPIs (CPL, conversion rates, etc.). Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, referrals, social media and display advertising
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Creating and implementing key digital metrics to optimize lead conversions
- A/B Testing and innovating digital strategies to increase lead flow and conversion rates
- Driving weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each channels’ conversion and efficiencies
- Developing and monitoring digital marketing budget
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
What you should have:
- 5 to 7 years experience in creating digital campaigns
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing automations tools like Pardot, Hubspot, SFDC, etc.
- Proven ability to implement and optimize PPC campaigns, including organic SEO and SEM
- Experience with marketing automation tools, social, SEO/SEM, media buying etc.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing, specifically Facebook ads
- Familiarity with analytics software, such as Google Analytics, to make data-driven decisions
- Experience serving as the primary digital marketing resource in a cross-functional role
- Experience with email marketing, including drip-campaigns and nurture streams
- Proficient in reporting and presenting campaign results to leadership
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!