Digital Marketing & Media Lead
Digital Marketing & Media Lead
The Bungalo brand is being built within our parent company, Amherst Residential, which has a lot of experience acquiring and rehabbing single family homes at scale. In 5 years we’ve acquired, rehabbed and sold 20k single family homes to institutional investors across 20 major US metros. All powered by proprietary technology, data and boots on the ground.
Bungalo is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Media expert to oversee strategy, implementation and optimization of all paid media efforts, including channels like social, display, retargeting, paid content and paid search. He/she will be an experienced Paid Media Marketing leader, responsible for identifying qualified leads and creating meaningful consideration and purchase intent through targeted messaging and creative experiences.
Our ideal candidate is a leader: hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic and driven. We’re especially interested in data-driven candidates who have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results. As a brand steward, this candidate brings an experienced playbook for how to balance conversion optimization and brand building strategies, to help us not only grow revenue but also affinity and advocacy.
Media Mix Strategy & Optimization
- Lead strategy to drive qualified traffic through paid search, affiliate, online display and social channels
- Manage media budgets and actively shift investments to achieve goals
- Partner with our product team to build site experiences customized to channel, campaign and/or funnel stage to maximize conversions
- Collaborate closely with creative team to brief and develop campaign assets that fulfill channel objectives and deliver on-brand messaging strategies
- Stay abreast of industry and competitive trends, testing new ad formats and channels Audience Management & Segmentation
- Oversee audience development and testing strategies balancing local and national advertising objectives
- Partnering closely with Marketing Automations Lead, leverage recommendations to increase engagement and conversions
- Develop and segment target audiences to make our programs highly relevant and effective in driving action for our audiences
- Align media messaging with funnel and retargeting strategies to create consideration and overcome barriers Reporting & Analysis
- Measure and optimize performance of all channels through attribution modeling and suggest optimizations to exceed KPI benchmarks including conversion goals and ROAS
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing calendar to optimize effectiveness of media spend
- Establish KPIs and configure reports and dashboards to proactively monitor campaign success and business results
- Build dashboards and communicate media performance to broader team and organization in weekly stand ups and monthly recap formats
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Digital Media and Acquisition at a B2C/ eCommerce company
- Proven track record managing Acquisition Media budget to exceed goals
- Deeply familiar with ad buying and optimization in social, display and search channels
- Proficiency in A/B and multivariate testing and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and with data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- SQL, strong Excel and data modeling skills are all plusses
- Experience and confidence to quarterback projects across cross-functional teams
Buying a house is the American Dream; it represents independence and financial stability. But it’s also an intimidating, incredibly stressful and opaque experience. In most US markets, you face an aging housing stock with limited move-in ready inventory, making it extremely difficult to find and purchase a home that won’t require a ton of work. And, if you do find a house, every single step is a headache. We are building a brand,Bungalo, which will deliver consistent and beautifully renovated move-in ready pre-owned homes in hot markets. Plus, we make the whole process of buying and selling easy! With Bungalo’s seamless and guided online experience, you can shop, tour, finance, make an offer and even close- all under one roof. We’re launching this summer, but you can check out our coming soon page at bungalohomes.com more.
Join our team as we move the industry forward